No mixes. You have to bake it all on your own. Don’t be tacky.
Ok so get ready to impress all you relatives when you go back home for winter break with this amazing recipe!
2 cups flour(sieved)
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon red liquid food coloring
1 tablespoon peppermint essence
1 cup cocoa
Literally a pinch of salt
Method(you’ll be amazed at just how easy this is)
1. Take the eggs and whisk them (preferably with an electric whisk) for 3 minutes.
2. Add the butter and milk to the eggs.
3. In a separate bowl sieve the flour as well as the cocoa. Then add then baking soda and salt and sugar.
4. Add the dry ingredients mixtures to the butter and eggs mixture.
5. Add the peppermint and red food coloring.
6. Grease the cake tin. Pour the batter.
7. Let it bake for 30-40minutes. Keep an eye on it. Poke it in the center with a toothpick to make sure it’s down.
1 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1/2 icing sugar
1. Whisk all the ingredients together while the cake is still baking.
2. Store the frosting in the fridge till the cake has completely baked and cool down.
Frosting on the cake- method.
1. Carefully cut the cake in half. So like top and bottom half.
2. Gently lift the top and put it on another plate.
3. Put a generous amount of on the top of the bottom half and neatly spread it all over. Put the top half back on top of the bottom half.
4. Put another generous helping of frosting on top of the cake and if any frosting remains put it on the sides.
THAT’S IT and trust me your cousin’s betty crocker cake mix cake won’t be a patch on you.
- thissunshineheart likes this
- kaiyakazumi likes this
- pirateranger reblogged this from si1houetted and added:
- kalooeh reblogged this from rondickles
- rondickles reblogged this from teestaisprocrastinating
- harubelief likes this
- candydem0nessbl00d likes this
- digiportplz reblogged this from askallhomestucktrolls
- digiportplz likes this
- askallhomestucktrolls reblogged this from teestaisprocrastinating
- nothing-up-my-sleeve likes this
- anthxnyx likes this
- ripplesblog likes this
- nickthejam likes this
- teestaisprocrastinating posted this